Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Meeting with MAG-39 at Camp Pendleton

It's always a great day in San Diego, isn't it? I love having a reason to get there, so to be able to meet with both Navy and the Marines was a wonderful excuse. I've never been to Camp Pendleton before--it's huge! I had the privilege of meeting with all the representatives from each of the Squadrons of the Marine Aircraft Group 39. I spent a little extra time afterwards talking with these great Marines below:
From L to R: Captain Joe Troyan, Major Khieem Jackson, Sharlene Hawkes, Captain Chad Tyler, and Captain Brian Riva

You know, everytime I get to see our American defense personnel and capabilities up close...I'm in awe. Seriously. When I lived abroad as a teenager, anyone in uniform (I'd see the Marines at the US Embassy for instance) represented home to me. I am so proud of the great job you all do representing and defending us. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this since I'm not a Marine...but....hooooah!


By the way, here's a link to our latest press release .

No comments:

The RMS Blog is dedicated to listing the top books, movies, events, locations, and employers that best remember the service of those who serve as part of the U.S. Military. We welcome your feedback on those lists, as well as our posts! To find out more about why RMS leads the way to help your Unit to preserve your history in a digital Military yearbook format, go to our website (RememberMyService.com) or email us for a free live demo: Info@RememberMyService.com. Thank you for your service!