Monday, April 6, 2009

In Baghdad and Balad this week

I'm not sure what to expect since this will be my first trip to Baghdad and Balad, but wow I'm looking forward to the adventure and to meeting all the great Americans over there. I have been told that I will have internet access, in which case, I anticipate posting blogs about my experience. This is not a trip directly related to my work with Remember My Service, but I certainly expect to learn a lot about how we can more effective. Would love to hear your comments!

3 comments:

cristy barham said...

If you go to Sather while in Bahgdad I'd love to hear your thoughts about it. My husband is going there in August.

Sharlene Hawkes said...

will do Cristy!

liberal army wife said...

My husband is at a large camp in Baghdad - their net has been down for weeks... up down, up down. so I hope you get better connectivity!

LAW

The RMS Blog is dedicated to listing the top books, movies, events, locations, and employers that best remember the service of those who serve as part of the U.S. Military. We welcome your feedback on those lists, as well as our posts! To find out more about why RMS leads the way to help your Unit to preserve your history in a digital Military yearbook format, go to our website (RememberMyService.com) or email us for a free live demo: Info@RememberMyService.com. Thank you for your service!